Consorzio Marche Spettacolo acts only in the interest of its Associated Partners. Our Associated Partners are among the most important regional entities working in the performing arts sector. They are divided into three categories: Promoters, Participants and Adherents.
Promoters are the ten organizations that endorsed the certificate of incorporation of the Consorzio Marche Spettacolo.
Participants are those that adhere to the associative aims and objectives of Consorzio Marche Spettacolo and abide by the following qualifications:
- They are an approved legal entity;
- They have legal residence in the Marche region and have been working with performing arts in the region for at least five years;
- They have had an annual average budget of 250.000 euro in the last five years;
- Their employees must be employed through a collective national or business labour agreement;
- They have an auditor;
- They have qualified management.
Adherents are those that have been conducting activities in the of performing arts sector in the Marche region for at least three years.